Need a REALLY SPECIAL gift basket? This one will make 'em say "WOW!!"
"The Vermonter" lives up to its name: an authentic, hand painted maple syrup bucket, filled to the brim with the very best locally-made products available in our area of Vermont. We tucked some of our own products in too, for good measure.
Like ourselves, the producers of these Vermont specialty foods may not be the biggest, but they make the best quality stuff you will find anywhere.
"The Vermonter" is Loaded Down With:
- 1/2 gallon dark amber pure Vermont maple syrup
- 1/2 lb. maple cream
- 1 lb. maple cream (freeze one, eat one!)
- 12 oz. shaker maple sugar
- 1 lb. Grandpa's Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- 1 lb. Wild Mountain Blueberry Pancake Mix
- One uncured kielbasa sausage (no nitrates or preservatives!) from North Hollow Farm in Rochester
- 1/2 lb. bag of dark roast organic coffee from the Vermont Coffee Company over in Middlebury
- Two 8 oz. blocks of cheddar cheese (Sharp & Extra Sharp) from the Cabot Creamery up the road
- 1 8 oz. jar of Mary-Ann's homemade Strawberry Rhubarb jam in Rochester
- 12 pieces of Mom's Maple Candy
- 12 Maple Drops
Everything comes packed inside a genuine maple sap bucket, which a Vermont artisan has hand-painted with one of two beautiful countryside scenes (your choice).
The Vermonter is a sure way to impress and delight someone special!
Choice of Painted Scene: